Dr. Husrev Purisa was born in Tabriz/Iran in 1963. He went to Enusirevan College for primary education, followed by secondary education in the same college and high school education in Mensur High School of Tabriz. Studying in Capa Medical School of Istanbul University in 1983, Dr. Purisa graduated in 1992 and began his specialism in the Department of Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery of Istanbul Medical School of Istanbul University in 1993. Nearly for 5.5 years of specialism, Dr. Purisa received education predominantly in hand and microsurgery in the field of Hand Surgery and completed his specialism in 1998.
Working for Private Iren Hospital that has a contract with the Social Security Institution in the field of hand and microsurgery between 1998 and 2000, Dr. Purisa began to work in Private Tem Hospital in the field of hand and microsurgery in 2000. He still holds office in the same hospital. Dr. Purisa is married with one child.
Dr. Purisa is a member of following associations:
- Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery
- Turkish Society for Plastics, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- Turkish Society for Hand and Upper Limp Surgery
- Association of Bader Bahcesehir
- Dr. Husrev Purisa speaks Persian, English, Turkish and Azerbaijani.